POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Grassy julia v3 : Re: Grassy julia v3 Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:23:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grassy julia v3
From: Tek
Date: 23 Jun 2003 15:55:45
Message: <3ef75b41@news.povray.org>
> "Chris Johnson" <chr### [at] chris-jcouk> wrote in
> Or a line of lemmings coming from around the back and jumping off the cliff
> in the foreground?

No, this is a picture about a julia fractal, not about small mammals with
suicidal tendencies.

> Or a pink flamingo coming in for a landing with its feet forward and wings
> outstreched?

Interesting idea. The colour would offset the blues and greens nicely. Though it
may be a little beyond my abilities.
My current working version of the scene has a big space of water suitable for a
bird to be landing on, so I'll bear it in mind.

> Or a tiger in the grass sleeping on it's back with it's paws in the air?

Tigers don't sleep like that, they curl up i balls like domestic cats, or lie on
their bellies. A tiger might look good (probably a white one though, yellow
would blend into the grass too much), but it seems illogical. Well, if there's
any logic in a floating rock.

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com