POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Grassy julia v3 : Re: Grassy julia v3 Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:18:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grassy julia v3
From: Chris Johnson
Date: 22 Jun 2003 17:21:19
Message: <3ef61dcf$1@news.povray.org>
I think I agree about man-made objects changing the scene for the worse. The
deckchair is possibly OK, but I don't like the parasol at all :(.

It does need some sort of focus though... perhaps a rabbit (skipping away
from the camera rather than sitting on its haunches looking cute I would
have thought). Or perhaps keep the deckchair but have a walking stick
leaning against it?

I'm not sure... its always hard to see what to add when the initial image is
so good. It has a very definite 'feel' to it that you don't want to lose.