POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : pencil sharpeners [WIP?] (98 KB) : Re: pencil sharpeners [WIP?] (98 KB) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:26:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pencil sharpeners [WIP?] (98 KB)
From: Ross Litscher
Date: 19 Jun 2003 15:55:00
Message: <3ef21514$1@news.povray.org>
i don't get a good feeling of scale when looking at this. If a pencil
sharpener is about 1 inch in size, then the floor tiles are super small, and
then what is this big block on the left? it would be about the size of a
chinese food takeout carton, but it looks like a wall.

I think a few good desk items and a more natural floor or table surface
would compliment your nicely detailed pencil sharpeners. and some pencils!

so i guess my suggestion is to improve the environment. the sharpeners are
looking pretty good (thought all mine growing up where either metal or
plastic)