POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : pencil sharpeners [WIP?] (98 KB) : Re: pencil sharpeners [WIP?] (98 KB) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:18:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pencil sharpeners [WIP?] (98 KB)
From: Tek
Date: 19 Jun 2003 15:08:01
Message: <3ef20a11$1@news.povray.org>
Looks good so far.

Are the sharpeners made out of wood? It looks a bit grey and plastic at the
moment. It might look better if you rotated it so the grain doesn't line up with
the sides of the sharpeners. Also the lighting looks a little too even, try a
stronger contrast between the light and shadows because at the moment things
look a little flat.

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com