POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Tilable and intersectable BrickWall (~150k) : Re: Tilable and intersectable BrickWall (~150k) Server Time
15 Sep 2024 03:14:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tilable and intersectable BrickWall (~150k)
From: JWV
Date: 19 Jun 2003 10:56:14
Message: <3ef1cf0e$1@news.povray.org>
very impressive, the only comment i can give is that it looks as if you used
one BIG rock, and divided it into smaller bricks. It is very visible at the
corner, the edge follows an irregular, but continous path. If this was your
intention, good work, but if it wasn't, you might consider swapping some
random bricks (if possible) to give the wall a more random look .

Also you should make the depth of the bumps less (smaller).

Lots of negative comments i see, but please note: i am impressed and could
not do it by myself, you can do it, and i'm just trying to help :-).

JWV

news:3EF### [at] hotpopcom...

----