POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pov planet : Re: Pov planet Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:24:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pov planet
From: Tek
Date: 18 Jun 2003 15:04:13
Message: <3ef0b7ad$1@news.povray.org>
Yeah actually now I think about it it's not a true proximity pattern, because of
that pointy bit.. "Proximity pattern" is a term I borrowed from ABX's technique
he posted a while ago. It's a pattern that changes value according to the
distance from the object.

I think IsoCSG might be able to do a true proximity pattern, but I haven't
learnt how yet :)

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com