POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Capriccio18 : Re: Capriccio18 Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:14:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Capriccio18
From: Peter Hertel
Date: 17 Jun 2003 17:44:16
Message: <3eef8bb0@news.povray.org>
> > Is there a deadline for the project?
> No.
> From one side it's good from the other it's not so good
> when you don't have the deadline ;)

True.. I think I have to set my own deadline though.
I'll be on holiday in july without a Windoze pc to run poser on, and
when I return about August the 1. there's only a few weeks and I'm
having my final examination, then I'll move, and will only take my own
linux box with me..
I think I'll have to cut some cornes if I don't get a lot of my time
soon, but I'll release all the poser files/meshes/pov files so you can
improve it if it's needed.

-Peter