POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Grassy Julia, v2 : Re: Grassy Julia, v2 Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:47:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grassy Julia, v2
Date: 17 Jun 2003 17:10:27
Message: <3eef83c3$1@news.povray.org>
This is an island? I thought it is a boat made of clay, and expected you
to add a rudder, extending from the left side into the water, a steering
wheel (in front of the deck chair), and a sort of motor, for example a
kite (or birds, or big butterflies), connected with a rope, pulling the
whole thing gently to the right, creating a wake on the water.
Of course a door is required to reach the cabins in the lower part; all
of them need a window -- perhaps in the unaligned style of Friedensreich
Hundertwasser?
This version looks much better than the first one, esp. the water is great
and the scene at the horizon is very realistic now.
I'm very interested in your next version!

   Sputnik

--

fr### [at] computermuseumfh-kielde