POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Grassy Julia, v2 : Re: Grassy Julia, v2 Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:49:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grassy Julia, v2
From: Tek
Date: 17 Jun 2003 15:30:52
Message: <3eef6c6c$1@news.povray.org>
"Mayhem" <thu### [at] shawca> wrote in message
> How about jet trails in the sky and a little boy/girl/robot lying down
> (possibly under the tree) flying a kite.

Hmm... I think jet trails might detract from the relaxed peaceful atmosphere of
the scene, 'cause it suggests pollution and noise and lots of things that don't
fit with the mood of the image. Robots might make a nice alternative to people
so I'll bear that in mind when/if I decide to populate the scene.

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com