POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Grassy Julia, v2 : Re: Grassy Julia, v2 Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:49:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grassy Julia, v2
From: Tek
Date: 17 Jun 2003 13:23:33
Message: <3eef4e95$1@news.povray.org>
> Do the rules of physics still apply at this point? This is surrealism,
> isn't it?

Yes it is surrealism, which means the laws of physics apply exactly how I want
them to :)
I don't want to make everything in the scene strange, the hovering fractal is
enough. Trying to put that into a fairly normal scene will make a nice overall
surreal effect, I think.

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com