POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Blinding High-Lights Macros : Re: Blinding High-Lights Macros Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:23:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blinding High-Lights Macros
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 17 Jun 2003 06:57:39
Message: <3eeef423$1@news.povray.org>
Just figured that I can also get the specularity-image
by placing all objects without texture aside of the
specular finish, no background etc... Thus I get
black image with specularity. Well...
Wanted a go at that kind of system (accessing all pixels).
Even though the purpose now defies itself somewhat,
I still have the algorithm for accessing the pixels etc. Might
come in handy at some time.
Why go the short way, when there's a long one, eh? :-(

--
Tim Nikias v2.0
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde