POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Grassy Julia, v2 : Re: Grassy Julia, v2 Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:18:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grassy Julia, v2
From: Tek
Date: 16 Jun 2003 19:31:15
Message: <3eee5343$1@news.povray.org>
"_Light_Beam_" <s.f### [at] tiscalifr> wrote in message
> I'll try to explain this with my very poor english...
> I think the tree can be pushed by the wind and naturally gown...

Hmm, yeah. I think I know what you mean. In fact now I look at the image I could
place a tree almost out of site at the furthest part of the large flat area,
then maybe have a smaller tree in the forground on the higher level to suggest
they're naturally growing there...

I think I'll have to try this idea and see how it looks :)

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com