POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Grassy Julia, v2 : Re: Grassy Julia, v2 Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:26:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grassy Julia, v2
From: Tek
Date: 16 Jun 2003 19:27:56
Message: <3eee527c$1@news.povray.org>
"Apache" <apa### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message
> Ah, neat! But some desperate need to make remarks forces me to say that the
> grass looks a bit too soft/furry... :)

Well I did ask for your comments so I don't mind :)

That's partly due to the fact I reduced the image resolution. Here's a section
at the original resolution for comparison. In addition to that I do use a
texture on them which has a soft edge, it's easy to adjust this so I'll tweak it
when I have some solid objects intruding into the grass.

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com

Post a reply to this message