POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Grassy Julia, v2 : Re: Grassy Julia, v2 Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:17:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grassy Julia, v2
From: Tek
Date: 16 Jun 2003 19:18:56
Message: <3eee5060$1@news.povray.org>
"_Light_Beam_" <s.f### [at] tiscalifr> wrote in message

> little flowered apple tree on the right side of the montain... (6 or 7 years
> old little tree)

Yay! you're the first person to suggest a tree but I've been thinking the same
thing for a while :)

I've noticed there seem to be natural steps climbing from the right side up and
to the left. I'm thinking the right most narrow step is the way in, so I might
put a ladder from there down to the water, the next step -the large flat area in
the middle- would be where a deck chair would go, then the step above that could
have a small tree exactly like you suggest.

The thing I'm wondering now is do I put the tree in a central position to
suggest it was planted there, or put it off to one side slightly to suggest it's
naturally grown there?
hmm...

This image is growing in a very satisfying way :)

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com