POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Grassy Julia, v2 : Re: Grassy Julia, v2 Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:14:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grassy Julia, v2
From: Tek
Date: 16 Jun 2003 19:13:08
Message: <3eee4f04$1@news.povray.org>
"_Light_Beam_" <s.f### [at] tiscalifr> wrote in message
> > Great picture!  Personally I think the clouds are the weak part of the
> > image.
>
> Perhaps with the Gilles Tran's Cloud macro !?
> http://www.oyonale.com/ressources/english/sources13.htm

Well at the moment the clouds are a 2D texture on the sky_sphere, they don't
look that good but considering they're done just using pov's patterns I'm pretty
pleased :)

I'll replace them when the image is near finished, possibly using Gilles' macro
or a 3D version of the ones I have here, but I don't want to slow the render
down any more than necessary at the moment. I don't have the patience!

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com