POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : High Wire BHV WIP : Re: High Wire BHV WIP - bal20_hi1k2.mpg (1/1) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 11:21:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: High Wire BHV WIP - bal20_hi1k2.mpg (1/1)
From: mcavoys
Date: 16 Jun 2003 04:05:03
Message: <3eed7a0e.4769097@news.povray.org>
I'm glad you like it but the process is very mechanical.
Create an animated figure in Poser the export the series of meshes. Convert the
meshes to, in my case, UDO's so I can build a supporting scene in Moray. Export
to Povray then tweak the Povray code to use a different mesh for each frame. The
textures of the model come from Poser.
Now that I've worked out the technique I find the application limited due to
A)	the unvarying motion of BVH files. I mean they are difficult to modify
and you are stuck with what you can find on the web.
B)	my poor Poser expertise.

I think it has been a worthwhile  project but its time to do something
different.

Onwards, outwards and upwards!	Space-cadet.

Regards
        Stephen