POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Two questions : Re: Two questions Server Time
26 Jun 2024 05:46:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Two questions
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 16 Jun 2003 02:19:17
Message: <3eed6165$1@news.povray.org>
"RDX" <rdx### [at] warlordsofbeercom> schreef in bericht
> Hi,
> I'm currently trying out Moray, and there are two things I can't figure
out
> how to do so far:
==> welcome!

> B) How do I set rgb colour values greater than '1.0'?  One example where I
> would want to do this is with a small object filled with media.  As the
> object is small, without a sufficiently high (eg greater than 1.0) rgb
value
> the media looks dim at best.  Is it possible to do this in Moray?
==> There is a workaround: open the inc file in POV and increase the rgb of
the media to the value you need. Before saving the inc file, change $MRY$
(which is given at the start of each material) into $MRX$. This is very
important because thus Moray knows that it should not change the material
during a next render. Now render you scene and adapt the inc file in POV if
necessary.

Thomas