POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A Glimpse of A Bigger World - take 3 : Re: A Glimpse of A Bigger World - take 3 Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:18:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Glimpse of A Bigger World - take 3
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 15 Jun 2003 18:31:34
Message: <3eecf3c6@news.povray.org>
Definitely an improvement, though I miss
some more contrast on the hills, a darker
shadow. Don't know how that could be
achieved though. Are you using fog, or are
the hills that much washed out in color by
texturing?

I'd pick a more simplistic font for the
title in the lower right corner, but can't
tell which one. Just more pure, less small
edges and corners.

--
Tim Nikias v2.0
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde