POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Two questions : Two questions Server Time
26 Jun 2024 06:00:47 EDT (-0400)
  Two questions
From: RDX
Date: 15 Jun 2003 17:15:56
Message: <3eece20c$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,
I'm currently trying out Moray, and there are two things I can't figure out
how to do so far:

A) By using the layers functionality, I can turn on and off a group of
object's visibility in Moray.  However, they are still rendered in Povray.
How can I set an object or group of objects to not be rendered in Povray
without deleting them?  I'd like to be able to do this to speed up
development by switching off complex objects while working on a different
area of the scene.

B) How do I set rgb colour values greater than '1.0'?  One example where I
would want to do this is with a small object filled with media.  As the
object is small, without a sufficiently high (eg greater than 1.0) rgb value
the media looks dim at best.  Is it possible to do this in Moray?

Thanks,

-peter