POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A Glimpse of A Bigger World - take 2 : Re: A Glimpse of A Bigger World - take 2 Server Time
15 Sep 2024 05:17:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Glimpse of A Bigger World - take 2
From: Rune
Date: 14 Jun 2003 19:45:09
Message: <3eebb385$1@news.povray.org>
Davey B wrote:
> For some reason I find this scene a little
> disturbing (which appeals to my taste)

:P

> One addition I would suggest is a disturbed tree
> (all pointy and menacing) dunno why just feel it
> would fit the mood.

I see your point, but it wouldn't fit with my symbolic idea with this
image. The world outside the egg is supposed to be good, bright and
without limits, as opposed to the confinement of the egg. In the newer
version I have posted, this is more apparent, with the sunnier hills and
the addition of the birds.

> I dont know if you are basing this scene on the
> Golden Ratio but it does seem a little evident...
> just wondered.

Not really, just trusting my intuitive eye for image composition... ;)

> I feel a Zazzle picture coming on ;)

Dunno... Maybe. :)

Rune
rune|vision:  http://runevision.com (updated Oct 19)