POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : High Wire BHV WIP : Re: High Wire BHV WIP Server Time
19 Jul 2024 05:22:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: High Wire BHV WIP
From: Hugo Asm
Date: 13 Jun 2003 10:53:34
Message: <3ee9e56e$1@news.povray.org>
> The keyframes are the problem. Every frame is a keyframe
> due to the nature of the BVH file. That's why I got sick of it.

Just curious: Does this mean the triangle faces are connected in different
patterns, for each frame? Otherwise they are compatible, and interpolation
is possible. I've done this recently with a simple POV script. So I'd like
to know, why you say they are all keyframes? I realize they all contain
valuable information about the character, but you probably can - at least-
bump up the framerate to 30 by interpolation without problems, just as long
as the mesh is still the same.

Regards,
Hugo