POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: LSSM Example-Files (WIP, MPG1, 474kb + 480kb) : Re: LSSM Example-Files (WIP, MPG1, 474kb + 480kb) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 05:36:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: LSSM Example-Files (WIP, MPG1, 474kb + 480kb)
From: settra
Date: 13 Jun 2003 08:35:48
Message: <3ee9c524@news.povray.org>
I prefer the big torus rotating around itself, but it would be nicer with a
less dirty water.
  As for ideas, I don't know much:
- objects falling in a pool and drowning
- a boatplane  taking off or landing on the sea

Tim Nikias v2.0 a profere en l'an de grace Mercredi 11 Juin 2003 00:47 les
igniominies suivantes:

--
settra