POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : High Wire BHV WIP : Re: High Wire BHV WIP Server Time
19 Jul 2024 05:33:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: High Wire BHV WIP
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 13 Jun 2003 08:20:30
Message: <3ee9c18e@news.povray.org>
Not bad. I'd say the problem with the animation is that
there's need to interpolate the keyframes, and the media
below requires some more samples/intervals.
Aside of that, I can only say that the hair movement is
clearly visible, but the breast movement isn't. Perhaps
this is due to the low resolution of the animation.

Some rather realistic setup (not that radioactive fog :-)
along with some nice lights might have made a better
animation. When viewing scenes like this, I always
ask myself why certain elements are in the scene. Its
much like viewing Matrix Reloaded and asking yourself
why Neo doesn't fly off right away...

--
Tim Nikias v2.0
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde