POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : High Wire BHV WIP : Re: High Wire BHV WIP Server Time
19 Jul 2024 05:22:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: High Wire BHV WIP
From: mcavoys
Date: 13 Jun 2003 05:09:14
Message: <3ee99473.34615614@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 13 Jun 2003 10:25:00 +0200, "Hugo Asm" <hua### [at] post3teledk> wrote:

>I meant the womans attempt at keeping balance looks a bit overdriven. It's
>due to the way she wave her hands. Of course I should have written this,
>instead of an ambigious statement.

Yes the woman's attempt at keeping balance is a bit overdriven. I think she is
having difficulty.

>The way I understand this, you have manually transferred real world motion
>captures to a Poser model of your choice? Well, it worked, but I can't judge
>the technical merit when I don't know much about Poser.

Poser imports the BVH file and applies the movement automatically. I had to tidy
up the feet movement as the original model used a treadmill and the X and Z axis
motion added later. Doing this several times was a pain.

Regards
        Stephen