POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : High Wire BHV WIP : Re: High Wire BHV WIP Server Time
19 Aug 2024 06:40:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: High Wire BHV WIP
From: Hugo Asm
Date: 13 Jun 2003 04:24:59
Message: <3ee98a5b$1@news.povray.org>
> The movements may be a bit overdriven but it's convincing!
>
> Overdriven?  It is only 15 frames per sec ... so it is a bit jerky.

I meant the womans attempt at keeping balance looks a bit overdriven. It's
due to the way she wave her hands. Of course I should have written this,
instead of an ambigious statement.

> The BHV motion files contain, in this case 240, keyframes of a Poser
> model's position in text format derived from a real persons movement.

The way I understand this, you have manually transferred real world motion
captures to a Poser model of your choice? Well, it worked, but I can't judge
the technical merit when I don't know much about Poser.

> >The womans shadow is a bit strange, and the floor is very noisy so you
> >may want to disable jittering from the area lights.
>
> Oh dear! So much for artistic intent.

Never mind..  :o)  Artists are easily misunderstood.

Regards,
Hugo