POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : High Wire BHV WIP : High Wire BHV WIP Server Time
19 Jul 2024 05:43:59 EDT (-0400)
  High Wire BHV WIP
From: mcavoys
Date: 12 Jun 2003 10:38:42
Message: <3ee89044.2012724@news.povray.org>
I've decided to post this even though it is not finished and if my feelings at
the present are anything to go by it will never get finished:-{
I started the work in poser in February this year using BHV motion files to
generate meshes, and it's been a pain (RSI).
Anyway credits:
The Poser model and the system to calculate the hair and breast movement is from
Masa's Poser ++ site. http://www.eurus.dti.ne.jp/~masasi/index.html
I know the hair is wrong but I used extreme settings and I can't be bothered to
redo it :-{
The media is modified from one submitted to Moray by Tim Cook.
The bad taste and poor modelling is mine.

Regards
        Stephen