POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A Glimpse of A Bigger World : Re: A Glimpse of A Bigger World Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:14:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Glimpse of A Bigger World
From: Shay
Date: 11 Jun 2003 14:33:38
Message: <3ee77602$1@news.povray.org>
"Rune" <run### [at] runevisioncom> wrote in message
| This concept was formed in my head half a year ago, but not
| until now have I gotten it into image form.

I think that the concept of the "Bigger World" would be better
represented by a finite space than by the sky. The entire world is far
to large an idea IMO to capture with a single image. A better approach
might be to place the egg in an apartment room, near a window, the view
from which is somewhat obscured by the objects outside. Even the
apartment would seem large compared to the egg, and the world would seem
as it is, open to exploration and perception, but not from one place.

If you don't like the idea of buildings, then a nook in a tree in the
middle of a vast forest surrounded by mountains the other side of which
await exploration, is another idea.

 -Shay