POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : height field variant : height field variant Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:16:18 EDT (-0400)
  height field variant
From: Shay
Date: 10 Jun 2003 18:03:22
Message: <3ee655aa@news.povray.org>
This is a height field I coded last night which can create nice vertical
edges in addition to typical height_field terrains and such. Capable of
brick walls, buildings, a crackle city (if anyone remembers that one),
mesas, etc. The image on the left is a standard height_field. The image
on the right is my variant with the same function and approximately same
number of vertices.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'compare.jpg' (146 KB)