POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: LSSM - Riverflow (MPG1, 910kb) : Re: LSSM - Riverflow (MPG1, 910kb) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 05:32:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: LSSM - Riverflow (MPG1, 910kb)
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 9 Jun 2003 03:22:20
Message: <3ee435ac$1@news.povray.org>
All that sounds very neat, and from what you're
saying I'm really impatient to see some first tests
and results. For my part, I was just fumbling with
the idea of trying something which crudely models
the behaviour of water, in a much less precise way
than described in all those papers, but which would
be sufficient for a POV-Ray render, taking the long
parsing times into account...
All those difficult equations appear to me like
the system should better be implemented with
C++ or JAVA (JAVA for portability) than
with POV-Script, just because of the speed.

--
Tim Nikias v2.0
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde