POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : turfvase (1st image post) : Re: turfvase (1st image post) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:21:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: turfvase (1st image post)
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 6 Jun 2003 09:25:45
Message: <3ee09659$1@news.povray.org>
It's very cute! What you should do is try to create an
"Natural Allstars" image. For example, you might model
an entire room, filled with normal objects, but "enhanced"
to natural effect. E.g. walls made of ice/stone, a nice
puffy bed made of clouds etc... The grass-vase is like
combining its actual use with the object itself, so clouds
for the bed (dreaming and sleeping), water for cups or
such...

--
Tim Nikias v2.0
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde