POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : pipetree : Re: pipetree Server Time
13 Aug 2024 07:18:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pipetree
From: Norbert Kern
Date: 5 Jun 2003 14:48:26
Message: <3edf907a$1@news.povray.org>
There is no reason to feel uncomfortable.
I sent dozens of complete source files of my IRTC entries to everybody, who
wanted them.
In turn I emailed to several people for their source files, if I wanted to
rerender it or simply to learn from it.

All of us stand on the shoulders of other POVers (and most of us on Gilles).

You find the source on povray.binaries.scene-files.

Norbert