POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Music/Audio sync : Re: Music/Audio sync Server Time
19 Jul 2024 07:26:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Music/Audio sync
From: Flu
Date: 4 Jun 2003 16:56:33
Message: <3ede5d01$1@news.povray.org>
Thank you! Unfortunately, I have not coded C++ in years but hopefully enough
of it will come back to me. I've got other programmers I can fall back on as
well. You are right about the "cryptic file format descriptions" on the web.
Can I ask what you finally used to decipher it or was it all just trial and
error? I've had ideas for a while about writing my iwn "Animusic" but it
fell to the side. You may have inspired me to jump back into it again.   :)