POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : [WIP] Apartment : RE: [WIP] Apartment Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:13:19 EDT (-0400)
  RE: [WIP] Apartment
From: Pedro Bravo Miranda
Date: 3 Jun 2003 22:23:40
Message: <3edd582c@news.povray.org>
hey and hello everybody again (haven't been here since 2001 :(

Sir Charles, you are dreaming. Some months ago I saw this program that was
called "img2pov" and I said WOOOW!!!!, but then I downloaded it and it
turned out that the program made a sphere for every pixel in the image....
(boooo), which is still good, but doesn't go near what you are talking
about. It will be really difficult to write such a program (an AI program?),
but if you find anything about such a thing, let us all know. ;D

bye bye