POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : pipetree : pipetree Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:20:56 EDT (-0400)
  pipetree
From: Norbert Kern
Date: 3 Jun 2003 16:06:46
Message: <3edcffd6@news.povray.org>
Hello,
a long time ago I posted my last work because of the 'no time' syndrome.
Recently I had some hours free and I think the result is acceptable as a WIP
1.

Of course it is something similar to a hommage for Gilles Tran, his great
macros and the new 'Family' image
(http://www.oyonale.com/ldc/english/family_day.htm).

It rendered very fast because of the simple textures without reflection
turned on (2048*1536: 14 h / 1.2 GB peak memory).
Gilles, can you give me a hint on your media and light settings?

Other comments, suggestions?

Norbert Kern

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: