POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lamborghini Diablo SV *** finished *** : Re: Lamborghini Diablo SV *** finished *** Server Time
13 Aug 2024 07:19:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lamborghini Diablo SV *** finished ***
From: Vahur Krouverk
Date: 3 Jun 2003 13:27:24
Message: <3edcda7c@news.povray.org>
Andreas Kreisig wrote:

> Thanks Peter. Well, I'm not aware of any Lamborghinis wich have a
> yellow-to-red painting. Maybe a custom painting or the newer Murcielago? :)
> However, here's the same image with some color correction:
>
> http://www.render-zone.com/pictures/diablo_sv1.jpg

Good modelling, but something seem to lack still from it. I guess that
this is finishing material of a car, currently it looks more like
painted plastic instead of metal, it should be more reflective and
highlights should be smaller. And it would be better, if you put it into
environment to show reflections and color better, it would make
impression more realistic. If you look at those Ferrari pictures:

http://forum.caligari.com/discus/messages/1583/11382.html?1054543671

then you perhaps understand, what I mean.

Vahur