POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Architecture Modelling WIP : Re: Architecture Modelling WIP Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:17:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Architecture Modelling WIP
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 2 Jun 2003 14:08:53
Message: <3edb92b5@news.povray.org>
Its not a city, but rather a single building, or a single
building complex, if you so want.
Anyways, the model doesn't work too well with
camera inside this city. I've probably got to go
with an omnimax or fisheye kind of view to get
a useful visual representation of a large portion
of the model.

--
Tim Nikias v2.0
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde