POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dripdrop... : Re: Dripdrop... Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:13:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dripdrop...
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 2 Jun 2003 07:17:30
Message: <3edb324a$1@news.povray.org>

3ed91ecd@news.povray.org...
> Just a little picture I made using my LSSM.
From what I've seen of them, your macros are really impressive. I downloaded
them but I haven't still got around using them. Keep up the good work!

> I'm thinking though, is it legal or illegal if I'd
> put this up one Zazzle for all to buy?

IMHO, if the reproduction of simple, common natural phenomena comes under
copyright law, we're really doomed. What next? People getting sued because
they used the blue colour? Of course, greedy idiots are aplenty so we cannot
be sure anymore :(
If you don't want to risk anything, just add something personal to the
picture that makes it different, which is always a good idea in the first
place.

G.

--

http://www.oyonale.com