POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lamborghini Diablo SV *** finished *** : Re: Lamborghini Diablo SV *** finished *** Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:22:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lamborghini Diablo SV *** finished ***
From: Hugo Asm
Date: 31 May 2003 18:19:11
Message: <3ed92a5f$1@news.povray.org>
I love it! And the light is well positioned. It looks like you're using
point light(s) with radiosity working in the background? It brings out all
details of the car beautifully. Of course, a more variated enviroment could
add some beautiful reflections as well.

Don't tell me this was modelled in Rhino, please, because that interface is
my enemy, and I won't change my mind. So tell me this was Wings3d or
something like that.. In any case, great work for a car like that.

HDR version coming up?  ;o)

Regards,
Hugo