POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Car driving through a city (mpg1) : Car driving through a city (mpg1) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 07:38:12 EDT (-0400)
  Car driving through a city (mpg1)
From: Tek
Date: 31 May 2003 14:18:17
Message: <3ed8f1e9$1@news.povray.org>
I've done some more work on my car model, so it has a new bonnet (hood) and some
wheels. I switched off the glitter on the paint because it doesn't animate well.

Here's the file, I've posted a link because it's quite big; 1.6MB.
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com/gallery/animations/car_city.m1v

Technical info: I rendered it using Megapov's film exposure settings, and a sky
dome that's very bright (around rgb 15). I'm trying to get it too look more
photo-real, particularly in the relative brightness of the scene and the
reflections.

What do you think?
--
Tek