POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : POVMan 1.0 available : Re: POVMan shader crash Server Time
1 Jul 2024 04:10:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVMan shader crash
From: Hugo Asm
Date: 29 May 2003 11:37:43
Message: <3ed62947$1@news.povray.org>
I've tried the SSS shaders (skin & FSSS) but there are almost no additional
effect. At least I was not able to get good results. However, during my
tests I was able to break rendering. When I change the objects from FSSS.POV
to a mesh2 I have, it usually breaks halfway through rendering:

The rendering line, where it breaks, differs when I change the camera
location or the objects location. The mesh2 file that I use, uses 192 kb
memory. Well, despite these things, I value your work. Thank you!

Regards,
Hugo