POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Shiny Animation Attempt : Re: Shiny Animation Attempt Server Time
19 Jul 2024 07:30:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shiny Animation Attempt
From: Aaron Gillies
Date: 26 May 2003 17:36:53
Message: <3ed288f5$1@news.povray.org>
I wonder what the problem is, then?  By the way, I had to take the file
down, because I had so many simultaneous downloads that it plugged up my
website and no one could get through. :(

I guess next time I'll use higher compression and just send the whole file
to the list.

news:Xns### [at] 204213191226...