POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: more metallic paint (mpeg1 796k) : Re: more metallic paint (mpeg1 796k) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 07:25:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: more metallic paint (mpeg1 796k)
From: Hugo Asm
Date: 23 May 2003 17:05:09
Message: <3ece8d05@news.povray.org>
Looks great, but you are lucky that the sky_sphere image is blurred,
otherwise you would need to add blurry reflections on the metal.

Since you need the light_sources I wouldn't recommend that you rely too much
on radiosity (arnold renders / almost pure rad). It needs a high quality to
animate well, so I would use it subtle. Besides it probably won't benefit
this particular scene, because you are using highly reflective materials.

But it looks impressive.
Good luck in your further work!

Hugo