POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: more metallic paint (mpeg1 796k) : Re: more metallic paint (mpeg1 796k) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 07:23:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: more metallic paint (mpeg1 796k)
From: JWV
Date: 23 May 2003 03:22:24
Message: <3ecdcc30@news.povray.org>
It's realy cool, the lights, the paint, the highlights, etc.
> I think this is probably the most photo-real animation I've created so
far, so
> I'd really like suggestions on how I can improve it.

These are the only things which can be improved according to me:

1: I think you should use less focal blur, it seems to be to much for me.

2: Try to find a real TVR model.

3: use radiosity (if possible) this might make it look more realistic.

3: Change the color (black perhaps :-P)

JWV

BTW: how did you make the "table" which it stands on? is it just a simple
image map? I like it.