POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Re: pigment{camera_view{camera definition}} : Re: pigment{camera_view{camera definition}} Server Time
3 Sep 2024 00:14:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pigment{camera_view{camera definition}}
From: Shay
Date: 22 May 2003 13:37:56
Message: <3ecd0af4$1@news.povray.org>
"ABX" <abx### [at] abxartpl> wrote in message

| It is done but waits for release of whole MegaPOV 1.1.
| Do you want to know something particular about this feature ?

Yes, a couple of things.
Will this have the limitation of a bitmap pigment (fixed resolution), or
will as many rays as are necessary be calculated within the pigment?

Will the camera_view need to be in the same scene as my true camera, or
will I be able to use a camera_view from a separate scene, in effect
creating an entire scene pigment?

When do you foresee the release of MegaPOV 1.1? If this works as I hope,
then I will be able to complete a picture which I have previously been
unable to complete.

Thank you,
 -Shay