POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Spike.lua : Re: Spike.lua Server Time
28 Sep 2024 18:34:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spike.lua
From: StephenS
Date: 19 May 2003 14:45:01
Message: <3ec9262d@news.povray.org>
> Can you give me more explanations.
I will think of a better explanation :-)
> Have you seen N_sided.lua and Camembert ?
I have seen both of these plugins.
> Attached, the last version of N_sided.
You have used .LUA again instead of .lua :-)
You may want to post any attachments (files) to moray.binaries.
> Now we can change the side number of the
> hole.
I have not had time to look into the code used.
When I have time, would you like me to respond to this thread or a private
email?

I'm still working on a response to your Plugins_Lua thread :-)

Stephen