POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : GL SkySphere : Re: My GL SkySphere (~120kbu) (Was: GL SkySphere) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 09:29:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My GL SkySphere (~120kbu) (Was: GL SkySphere)
From: Zeger Knaepen
Date: 18 May 2003 09:00:25
Message: <3ec783e9@news.povray.org>
"Xilo Musimene" <xil### [at] hotpopcom> schreef in bericht
news:3EC### [at] hotpopcom...
> Ok, now I understand...
> But, this takes twice Video RAM as it should...  the white squares are
> also on the VRAM and I think it would be more optimised to use 6
> different square textures...

it would probably indeed be more efficient if you used 6 different textures
instead of 1 big, and possibly even easier, but I had to do this very
quickly (school-reasons :) and I didn't think of that :)

> And I was wondering what exact kind of camera you used?
> Simply a normal camera with angle of 90?

I believe so, yes... Let me check! :)
hmm, I don't have the POV-file here, sorry :-/

cu!
--
ZK AKA SaD
http://www.povplace.be.tf