POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Competition voting : Re: Competition voting Server Time
26 Apr 2024 14:06:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Competition voting
From: Tek
Date: 18 May 2003 08:21:56
Message: <3ec77ae4$1@news.povray.org>
So... you're saying I won through an elaborate conspiracy?

I think you're reading too much into this. Almost without exception I disagree
with most of the results in every round, certainly I usually disagree with who
won. But that's inevitable, if you ask 100 people what their favourite thing is
they'll all say different things, but if you ask them to all rate how much they
like things then the one that comes top is likely to be one that everybody
thinks is okay, but which nobody really feels passionate about.

I don't think it matters how we handle the voting system, you'd still disagree
with it quite often, unless you're very dull. Everybody likes different things,
that's what makes life interesting.

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com