POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP ? 01 [200 Kb] : RE: WIP ? 01 [200 Kb] Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:23:09 EDT (-0400)
  RE: WIP ? 01 [200 Kb]
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 16 May 2003 10:56:08
Message: <3ec4fc08@news.povray.org>

3ec48251$1@news.povray.org...
> Wow puzzling :)
> How do you control it?

By hand, I'm no expert on algorithms, so I made the basic
pieces and placed references of them by hand in Moray.
It's been a lot of work but in the process I created the
maze design, which has been funny.
What is cool about it is that as I only have 6 real pieces
(5 for the corridors and 1 step of the stair for the stairs),
I can change them to make the references more complex,
but the design remains the same. That will be the next step.
I still have to do the exit, textures, add objects, lightning,
poser models, a mysterious background....
Well it's really a WIP (Work In Progress ;-)
Bye

Txemi Jendrix
http://www.txemijendrix.com