POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Corrupted partial rendering output? : Corrupted partial rendering output? Server Time
3 Jul 2024 01:40:41 EDT (-0400)
  Corrupted partial rendering output?
From: Theo Gottwald *
Date: 16 May 2003 08:49:08
Message: <3ec4de44$1@news.povray.org>
When making the PicPender.exe (the Program that puts the tiles together) I
found that problem.

If you just want to make those tiles into one Image, you can get the
SMPOV-Package and use picpend.exe for that.

Its an Windows-Executable and will put all those tiles properly into one
image.

Theo Gottwald

Tel. +49 ((0)7 21) 9 66 33-00

Fax +49 ((0)7 21) 9 66 33-99

E-Mail: the### [at] it-beraterorg

Distributed Network-Rendering auf bis zu 600 PC's mit SMPOV und POV-Ray 3.5

Download ab sofort bei http://www.it-berater.org/smpov.htm

Distributed Network-Rendering or Local SMP-Rendering on all CPU's you have.
With SMPOV und
POV-Ray 3.5. & NEW: Mega-POV 1.0 * Download free at: