POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Corrupted partial rendering output? : Re: Corrupted partial rendering output? Server Time
3 Jul 2024 00:43:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Corrupted partial rendering output?
From: Torsten Crass
Date: 16 May 2003 08:02:16
Message: <3ec4d348$1@news.povray.org>
Hi Christoph,

> See the threads:

thanks a lot, apparently I am not the only one... (Sorry for not having
discovered these threads before - but for some reason I didn't manage to
acces the web interface's search engine, so I used my newsreader to
check only the last 500 mails in a couple of groups...)

Anyway - be this the desired behaviour or not, I definitely agree that
it is worth being mentioned in section 5.2.2.1.2...

Thanks again, and a nice weekend -

       Torsten